Saturday, February 4, 2012

IT'S TIME...

The Guzmania had produced two pups.  It’s TIME I remove them from their mother plant.
Mother Guzmania
Two pups
This is the second TIME this Neoregelia “Debbie” produced an offshoot.  The last TIME, it had three pups, now it only produced one.
Red Neoregelia
TIME to transplant… I was not quite sure what the best soil was for them so this was recommended to me. I think it’s worth a try.

TIME to try this new water wand my hubby bought for me. At first, it was hard for me to let go of the old nozzle of the garden hose. I was glad and thankful to him when I realized how useful and convenient it was for me when watering the hanging Begonias… New features were added like the angle, full, etc. Most of the TIME, I use mist and shower.
water wand nozzle
Tomorrow is Saturday, bonding TIME with the kids. We’ll go bird watching as I had promised. It is this TIME of the year when migratory birds come and visit our place. I’m not sure what kind of birds we’ll be watching though this TIME; I wish the weather is kind enough to let us…
by hardinars

5 comments:

Carolyn ♥ said...

Thanks for joining in the "Walk in the Garden" Challenge.

The Sage Butterfly said...

That sunset is gorgeous! I think it is great you set aside time to explore and spend time with your family.

Plant Chaser said...

Pups, repotting and bonding with family! Sounds like a perfect weekend to me.

mariernrocks said...

@ Carolyn: Your welcome, it's a pleasure to be part of it. My first time to join such a wonderful meme. I've been wanting to join but as a newbie in blogging, it took me some time to learn how to link my blog and all... :-)

@ Sage Butterfly: I agree, the kids are growing pretty fast so I spend time with them while they're young.

@ Plant Chaser: It is! It's a wonderful thing to appreciate nature with the kids...

Carolyn ♥ said...

So glad you figured it out. So glad you found my blogs.
I am thrilled for you and those little "pups"!

These Hands